What opportunities does Artificial Intelligence bring? Do the benefits outweigh the risks?
We livestreamed a debate from the European Parliament at 13.45 CEST on Tuesday 1 October 2019.
Answering your questions on both the opportunities and ethical questions arising from AI were:
Our panellists included:
- Yana Toom, Member of the European Parliament with Renew Europe;
- Tiemo Wölken, Member of the European Parliament with the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats;
- Charina Chou, Global Policy Lead for Emerging Technologies at Google;
- David Martin, Senior Legal Officer at BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation
- Jim Dratwa, Head of Ethics in Science and New Technologies at the European Commission
Watch the video above, or on our Facebook page!
Editorially independent content supported by: Google. See our FAQ for more details.