MULTIMEDIA ASSISTANT (internship)
We are currently looking for a creative Multimedia Assistant for a paid internship at Friends of Europe from March to mid-December. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the Audiovisual Manager in the production of publications and audiovisual materials for Friends of Europe, Debating Europe and Europe’s World.
Responsibilities will include the following tasks :
• Drafting the layout of printed materials (Conference packs, conference reports, newsletters, event invitations/reminders and policy papers, adverts, flyers…)
• Giving input into creating the visual identity for all Friends of Europe products (logotypes, templates, business cards, adverts …)
• Helping create the online communication materials (infographics, adverts, pictures for the website, thumbnails, Facebook and Youtube branding…)
• Assisting with filming and editing video interviews for the web using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.
• Occasionally producing videos using Adobe After Effects (trailers, promo videos, bumpers…)
• Degree level in Media, Film, graphics or related field
• Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Microsoft Publisher, Powerpoint
• Beginner-intermediate level of Adobe After Effects
• Creative flare with the skills to help develop the corporate identity
• Organisation and eye for detail
• Knowledge of website content management systems
• Ability to deal with and manage tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with colleagues and partners in a professional manner
• Problem-solving and positive attitude
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Desirable, but not necessary:
• Knowledge of Vimeo/Youtube channel management.
• Knowledge of French
Please send your CV and online portfolio of previous works, if available, indicating the position in the subject, to email@example.com.
Only for EU nationals or non-EU nationals in possession of a valid work permit.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications only a short list of candidates will be contacted.