Welcome to Debating Europe – the platform that lets you discuss YOUR ideas with Europe’s leaders! We want to encourage a genuine conversation between European policy makers and citizens – and that means encouraging ideas and then having experts respond with feedback. We’ll try to get both supportive and critical reactions to your ideas, and provoke as much back-and-forth discussion as possible between you and the experts taking part in the project.
We’ve divided the debate into five “channels” – each one representing a different topic:
- Growth Europe: Looking beyond the eurozone crisis
- Green Europe: Ensuring a sustainable European economy
- Tech Europe: Building an innovative economy
- Global Europe: Europe in a new world order
- Future Europe: Ideas for a long-term vision for Europe
Debating Europe is a project in partnership with Friends of Europe, Europe’s World, the European Parliament, Microsoft and Gallup. You can read more about our partners here.